Fabulous card!
Fab card, love the cat and the papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Great card, what a funny stamp! Jillix
fabulous card, such fun images, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Hi Ineke,great card.I love the DP and that cute image.Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.xoxo karin
Gave kaart!! bedankt dat je hebt meegedaan aan de dutch dare!
Fabulous card, love the colour scheme and cute imagehugs Bev x
Fab card!!I love the cat and papers!Hugs Gisela
Een reactie posten
8 opmerkingen:
Fabulous card!
Fab card, love the cat and the papers. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge
Great card, what a funny stamp! Jillix
fabulous card, such fun images, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge
Hi Ineke,
great card.
I love the DP and that cute image.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.
xoxo karin
Gave kaart!! bedankt dat je hebt meegedaan aan de dutch dare!
Fabulous card, love the colour scheme and cute image
hugs Bev x
Fab card!!
I love the cat and papers!
Hugs Gisela
Een reactie posten