Translate

dinsdag 16 september 2008

housemousechallenge 5.. poppoppoppopaperpiecing...


i used the stamp "poppin good time"
and layered the mouses in the front and the pan, and ofcourse the poppig popcorn !!!!
unfortunately you cannot see it so well, because i scanned the card...
this technic makes great cards !!!!

11 opmerkingen:

Emma zei

Great card and very effective. Glad you enjoyed the challenge. Hope to see you again next week. x

Els G. zei

Geweldige kaart! Heel tof en... ik krijg opeens geweldig veel zin in popcorn. :-)
Els
x

Stacy Morgan zei

hee hee very fun. Great card.

Carmen O. zei

Too cute! Love that stamp.

Janneke zei

Ziet er leuk uit ....

Je zou bijna zin krijgen in popcorn hihi *lol*

Leuk dat je meedeed aan deze challenge :D

Rachel zei

haha this is such a cute card!

Anoniem zei

WOW, the scene look real!! Great job, the popcorn placement is so realistic. WOW :)

Lori Barnett zei

I SO WANT THAT STAMP! And your card is just super cute :) Love those little mice and the popcorn is perfect!! Thanks for playing :)

Conibaer zei

Great idea and a beautiful card!

Anoniem zei

Fabulous card!!! I L-O-V-E all the details, especially all the popcorn and the way you did your bricks. Those bricks look so very real! I must say, your card brought a smile to my face and brought cheer to my day:o) Thank you for sharing this wonderful card!! I hope you play with us again next week! I can't wait to see what you create;o)

Anoniem zei

Such a fun card I love the details!
Thank you for playing in the challenge - hope to see you this week too!

Suzy